Where to See Christmas Lights in Naples, Florida
With the holiday season on its way, there’s no better time than now to start planning your activities. And for many people in and around Naples, this means visiting Christmas light displays throughout the area.
While you don’t have to look far to find Christmas lights in Naples, FL, it goes without saying that you want to make the most of your time. After all, you don’t want your children to fall asleep in the backseat before they have the chance to take in the bright lights, decorations, and more.
Fortunately, it’s easy enough to plan a driving trip through Naples that allows you to take in a large number of Christmas light displays in a reasonable period of time.
Here are 10 stops you should add to your route this year:
- Night Lights in the Garden at Naples Botanical Gardens
- Edison & Ford Holiday Nights
- Palm River community
- Victoria Park neighborhood
- Caribbean Court neighborhood
- Yueltide Gardens Christmas Light Display
- 3475 31st Ave. SW (Golden Gate City)
- 5428 29th Place SW (Golden Gate City)
- 348 Dover Place
- 36 Wickliffe Drive
As you can see, some of these locations are residential homes. Others are entire communities. And there are even a couple larger venues with tens of thousands of Christmas lights (among other activities).
As you prepare to see Christmas lights in Naples, FL, here are some questions to answer:
- Which route is most efficient, thus allowing you to take in as many displays as possible in the shortest period of time?
- What are you most interested in? Drive through displays? Those that allow you to get out and walk?
- What do your kids want to see (if applicable)?
- What were your favorite displays from the past? Are you looking to visit new displays this year?
Depending on where you live, you may be able to view quite a few top-notch Christmas light displays in your local community. Some people put up their own lights, while others hire a professional to do so. Either way, the end result is just what you’re looking for.
So, with the Christmas season coming fast, now’s the time to map out the light displays you want to visit.
What are your favorite locations for viewing Naples Christmas lights? Are there any others you would add to the list above?